NSP Magnet PU
NSP Magnet is a funboard shape for weekend warriors appreciating PU and glass construction and vintage surfing style in general.
Check out other mid-length shapes & funboards over here
The PU Magnet Funboard is a great platform for quick progression. Available in three designs, the Magnet comes with a single nylon 8” center fin. For riders wanting more grip from their board, or simply looking for a different setup from their fin clusters, there are many combinations available, depending on the conditions and skill level of the rider. The supplied center fin uses a standard surf 10 box, and the four side fin boxes are Futures® compatible.
• A stunning combination of style and performance, the Magnet is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range, with built-in classic PU & glass construction.
• The 6mm stringer doesn’t just look pleasing, it also improves the strength and rigidity of the Magnet.
• Satin rub finish differentiates the Magnet from more conventional designs.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
NSP PU Magnet Size Chart
NSP PU MAGNET FIN CLUSTER & CONSTRUCTION
In addition to the single fin setup that the Magnet comes with, the five-fin box system offers plenty of tuning options. Combine the 8” center fin with side bites or go quad on average-to-smaller days. Keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for committed turns. The glassing of the PU Magnet consists of 4+6 / 4 + 4oz patches of the PU Magnet consists of 4+6 / 4 + 4oz patches over the fin boxes.
NSP MAGNET Construction
A classy handmade board using heritage construction techniques with modern deep gloss color tints.
– Traditional custom-shaped polyurethane (PU) core combined with a wood stringer.
– Proven designs from master shaper Kym Thompson.
– Highest quality materials finished with a super deep gloss for a custom board finish.