NSP Puma Pro Carbon
A flat deck board suited for all paddlers, in all conditions.
Athletes who prefer a conventional shape over a recessed cockpit usually race the NSP Puma. If you often paddle in colder waters, not standing inside a recessed cockpit is a luxury that comes with the Puma for free! The most versatile and user-friendly board in the NSP range, the Puma is a gateway towards performance paddling on a recessed deck. Initially designed for beach racing, the Puma’s have evolved into very capable downwinders and flat-water boards.
|12’6″||22″||228 L||20||2 short/1 long|
|12’6″||23″||236 L||20||2 short/1 long|
|12’6″||24″||244 L||20||2 short/1 long|
|12’6″||26″||250 L||20||2 short/1 long|
|14’0″||23 1/2″||264 L||20||2 short/1 long|
|14’0″||24 3/4″||278 L||20||2 short/1 long|
|14’0″||26″||292 L||20||2 short/1 long|
|14’0″||28″||311 L||20||2 short/1 long|
Now available with a 10% discount by using the code IWANTAPUMA at the checkout. And this discount code also applies to last year’s Puma – be quick though as we have only one of those left in stock!
An increased stability over previous models, with the same width of last year’s design, will let you come racing on top every time. Whether it’s a crowded buoy turn, a difficult beach break or a demanding sprint; stability is everything.
If you want to kick-turn easy, if you want to play in the waves, if you want to downwind and you love flat-deck race shapes, the NSP Puma is for you.
• All Puma boards share the same rocker line for faster flatwater performance for the wide models. The slight concave in the center helps the sprinting ability of the boards.
• The slight concave pulls all the way from the beginning of the rocker, right towards the tail, releasing into a slight v. The development team found this concave to drastically improve the sprinting capability of the 2020 Puma.
Our world-class Surf Race 20 is the more appropriate fin for beach racing, buoy racing and the ability to pull off consistent kick turns in the middle of a race or in Travis’s words; “It’s the fin better suited for turning and surfing.”
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined within our unique vacuum construction, making
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra reinforcement adds impact protection in nose and the tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.