NSP Soft Flatwater
A unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed, and glide.
– Designed by NSP’s race design team to be a fantastic choice for recreational flatwater paddling and short-distance touring.
– Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on an estuary, river, lake, coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
– Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets, and camping gear.
– Available in Elements option with eco-friendly bio-resin provides durability and value.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles for instructor board control.