NSP P2 Soft Hybrid
NSP’s 2019 Soft Hybrid shapes are tuned for lighter-weight surfers. The P2 technology is the benchmark of performance softboard. These boards give kids and lighter surfers confidence and comfort to progress in the surf. Add performance fins and you will be surprised how well this board goes.
For more interesting Softboards, check out our Softboards overview here or scroll to the bottom of this page.
NSP P2 Soft Hybrid Size Chart
– Eco-friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
– NSP’s durable fiberglass and epoxy construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Solid rubber bumpers nose and tail
– New unique colors
– Crocodile textured soft–top deck
– Fast slick skin HD bottom
– FCS II fin system
NSP P2 Soft Hybrid Construction
P2 technology focuses on safety first and eases of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high-end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handle on selected models for instructor board control.
– P2 boards come with Bolt Through fins.