NSP Ninja Pro Carbon
?The Ninjas are all about efficiency, conserving the energy athletes need for longer runs. A predominately flat-water racer that excels in chop and small bumps.
For more interesting (race) boards, check out our NSP SUP overview here?or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Originally a flatwater racer designed to cope with the disruptive chop, the Ninja has evolved into a flatwater board that can handle (mild) sea conditions. Nose diving is minimized by an increase in volume and straight outlines for better flow.
The improved cockpit design keeps out more water ? a reinforced and heightened rail lip shields the cockpit from more splash water and the reduced length of the recessed area collects less water in buoy turns. A subtle shift of the four AVS pods (Accelerator Vacuum System) towards the rocker increases the AVS performance of the new Ninja and the recessed area now drains more effectively as well.
A lower center of gravity helps stability, allowing the design team to reduce the width of the 21? model, creating a Ninja with a width of just 20?. The NSP Ninja gives paddlers an incredibly fast flatwater weapon, but the best part is that the Ninja works in water with textured conditions as well. The increasing demands of flatwater racers, looking to race even narrower shapes, made us design the Ninja in 21? up to widths of 24? as well.
NSP Ninja Pro Carbon Size Chart
- Recessed deck for a low center of gravity, adding stability.
- Wider tail for high-performance and stable buoy turns without collecting wash.
- Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain from the dugout standing area.
- A full-length nose keeps the entire board in the water, creating speed and consistency
The NSP 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed, and easy acceleration.
NSP Ninja Pro Carbon Construction
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
- Cutting-edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined with our unique vacuum construction, making Pro Carbon the lightest, stiffest, and fastest racing construction technology available.
- Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
- Carbon Innegra? reinforcement adds impact protection around the rail lip, nose, and tail for close-quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
- Pro Carbon is an elite construction technology that is standard in our production race boards allowing you to own exactly the same boards that NSP pros Travis Grant,?Titouan Puyo,?Annie Reickert,?and?Ty Judson?win on.